vineri, 23 noiembrie 2018

Cyprus Again

     Hi, again  my USSE - Cyprus, dear friends ( I hope I can call you, now,  so...!):  Alexandra, Hansi ( no more dance around the fire...by night!), Julia, Maria ( please stop making...selfie!), Andreas, Emilie ( no more Karoot, no more games..), Rico ( ....by the way, I hate football) , Avgi, Zsuzsanna, Szilvia, Sandra, Caterina, Lina, Oscar ( let's ..... swim) , Timea, Lale ( have a ......!), Ivan ( hope I don't snore too loud) , Zulema, Luis ( thanks for supporting me and my team in J.A.C.), Hanneke, Natalie ( ...as Moneypenny ) and Montel (...of course!),  I think,  this must be the reason for seeing in the same teamwork, soon:


To sing this song together! Like this guys.

I always say that man is a social being. He lives in society. As a gregarious and social being he lives and interacts with  many people all through his life.

In our interactions ( like USSE - Cyprus  nov 2018)  with people like you/ like us,  we make many connections. 
( hope you remember this lonely ship )
After a wile, we enjoy the company of our new  friends,  in fact that is why they are our friends. No? But it comes the moment when all of us must go home. What is next? We will see. No?
There is always a lighthouse, for each of us. The only problem is that we realize that, when is to late to do something. 

Niciun comentariu: